Monday, June 18, 2007

5 Things I dig about Jesus:

I was tagged by my Bro-in-law (oh...about a week ago, sorry) to give



"5 things I dig about Jesus"



Here are the rules-

1. Those Tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.

2. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.

3. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here so that others can read them.



Hmmmm....just five?



1. He endured pain that I cannot even imagine for no other reason than to be a sacrifice for my sin.



2. He loves me even when I deserve it the least.



3. He loved the people that society had cast out and he ministered to them without fear or judgement.



4. He provides for me peace, that passes any human understanding, that even the hardest of hearts in my life may one day know Him and live within this same peace.



5. He provides the knowledge that those I have lost and will lose here in the flesh, that believe, will be gone from me for only a while and that we will meet them again in glory.



Now, I tag...



Ginger

Theresa

Erin

Allison

Jennifer (feel free to post here in the comments)

No comments: