Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Facebook!?!?!?!?!?!?

I set up a profile on Facebook at least a year ago, but I left it pretty abandoned until recently. A few of my friends here use it, so I try to check in every so often. In the last few months, I have either been able to contact or have been contacted by MANY of my old friends from the high school days. No joke, it has really been neat to see everyone grown-up and with spouses, and children. Many of these people are from my youth group at the church I attended. It is really amazing. Now, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law are on it too. I have gotten in contact with our two little cousins that were our flower girls and aren't so little anymore. It is nice to keep up with them. It is nice to be able to keep up with EVERYONE that I have connected with. It is different than blogging, because it is really jsut a quick update, not a place for journaling. Like any of the new networking sites, you ahve to keep gaurd over things that other people can place on their own site, but you have to give permission before anything gets put on your page.

So, if you have some free time, check it out. It is free, but it is addicitng!!!

No comments: