Monday, August 17, 2009

A Contest and a Great Blog to Check out!

I stumbled upon this blog a while ago. Matt's topics and writing style are always interesting and get you thinking. Check out this contest he is offering, but also check out his series on "10 people Who Will Kill You Church" . It is a 3 part series that I would love to see in a book. You will read it and think two things. You will first think, "Oh, that is _________ ." Then, you will think, "Is that ME?!?!?!?!?!" or at least you SHOULD think that at least once when reading it. If you don't, you probably ARE one of those people. LOL!

For the cut-n-pasters out there:
http://www.thechurchofnopeople.com/2009/08/contest-for-people-who-like-free-stuff.html


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for posting the link to Matt's blog! I can't wait to read the rest. I haven't been a part of a church that failed but I have been a part of a church that split. I imagine some of the same issues can be shared with a failing church.