Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Fall Makeover

On the kids' first day of school back in July, Casey called, was in town from Texas, and wanted to come over and photograph our family. It was a busy day and my house was a wreck, but I SO wanted to see Casey. She is very talented and the images that are now making this blog look so lovely are just a sampling of the beautiful images she captured. I am telling you, I saw bridesmaid gowns on my two oldest in some of these images. They have grown up so fast and the rest is going to go like lightening, isn't it?

Thank you so very much Casey!

5 comments:

PotterMama said...

AWESOME pictures! You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog, and I love the pictures! I wish someone would just decide to come over to my house and take pictures...lol!! I'm thinkin' about changing my blog to a blogger blog, but I"m just not sure how to import everything yet. Anyway, glad to see you keeping up with the blog since that's almost the only way I get to see how you're doing :-)

Angela said...

Thank you :o)

Dan said...

great blog design girl. It was a blast to capture this time of life for you. Your family is a blessing to me.
Love you!! Lots! ~ Casey

Holly said...

Thank you for your comment. I really do hope that it can help someone. Those times can be rough and very uncertain as what to do. I hope I can make it easier.

Have a blessed day!!