Thursday, February 21, 2008

Shameless Plug For The baby In The Family



In checking my comments this morning, I realized that there haven't been any recent photos of my littlest one. Here is Annagail enjoying her very first Valentine's Day in her new Valentine's Onesie (Thanks Gran!) She will be ONE in a couple of very short weeks. It is a strange feeling I have about that. With other of my babies, I have been reluctant and a little sad as they reached their first birthday; as if they were growing too fast. Even though I don't want to rush her baby days at all, I am looking forward to getting to know who she is and seeing how (when she is walking, talking, and otherwise participating) she fits into this large family of ours. She already is the center of her siblings' attention when she wakes up in the morning. Even Cooper (not at all a morning person) has to be reigned back, so he doesn't smother her with his sloppy kisses. It is very sweet. They all love having a baby sister. Ella is still "homeschooling Annagail" and trying to teach her how to walk.

So, no heavy issues to share today. Just one sweet baby!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yep! That is one sweet baby!