Thursday, February 21, 2008

Some days just STINK!


By 9am, sewer gas had completely permeated our home.


Had to rush out with the kids, because it smelled SO BAD.


Came home to find 2 plumbers, 2 city water workers, my next door neighbor, and a HUGE city water truck (picture in your mind the highway trucks with the large flashing arrow) out in front of my house.


The problem ended up being a dry trap in the stall shower (we don't use anymore) off the master.


I fixed it myself after a phone call to my uncle (the plumber).


Nathan decided to load up and pick up Chik-fil-a for dinner before he left for class.


I was ELATED.


We loaded up the truck.


I locked us out of the house.


Nathan was late for class.


We got in a moment AFTER my 3 yr old couldn't hold it anymore.


Annagail got her first-ever bottle of milk tonight and hopefully we will ALL sleep tonight.

We could ALL use it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

OK, I know it's not funny ... but by the time I got to end of this diary of the day I was laughing ...

I hope you got some sleep last night and that today smells like roses!

~Heather :)

Angela said...

Yes, I can laugh today too. Yesterday, I was just in survival mode. Today has been MUCH better and I had an eye appt and MOPs to be at before 9:30. Isn't that funny?

Today I am renewed already, so I know that all this "growin'" were going through here MUST be paying off. The "old" me would be on a steady diet of chocolate and self-pity today.