Monday, May 19, 2008

Feeling "Veclempt" this morning.

I started my early morning work-outs this morning, so here I sit at 7:25 am having already run a couple of miles on the treadmill (easing into it), showered, and dressed 4 of my 5 munchkins. I feel GREAT already, so I know that this is going to be a good thing. I think that , this first morning, it is making me a little emotional too. Not in a "the world is coming to an end, because I don't have a peach yogurt left"-kind of way, but in a "God is so good to me and I want to spend my life on my knees in praise and worship to him"-kind of way.

I logged on to the computer to find that two of my favorite families had posted photos. One was of an everyday dinner out with the famiy and one was of our dear friend's ordination service. Although one was an everyday event and one was a major milestone in this friend's life, I was moved to tears looking at both. God has been so good to me. For as much as I pray that some of the relationships in my life will be restored, I am SO blessed by God's provision of fellowship and LOVE.

Looking at these photos this morning has caused me to ponder some of the great blessings that God has put in my life in the way of relationships and to find joy (to the point of tears) in God's love for me THROUGH these (and other) relationships. I have SO MUCH to be thankful for.

So, now that 5 out of 5 munchkins are now up and HUNGRY, I am going to start my day with them and make sure that they know how joyful I am for them too :o)

1 comment:

Heather said...

OK, now I'm getting veclempt this morning ... talk amongst yaselves ........

:)

~Heather :)