Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Strep Xs 6

That is the tally so far. I know have 5 large bottles of Amoxicillan in my fridge with 5 different little plunger-thingies. Two of the girls had ear infections also. All that said, most of them are acting fine. Annagail has cried all day and is finally asleep in her crib now. She has an ear infection though and she is still itty-bitty. I told the Dr that I suspected an ear infection by the way she had been so upset for most of the day.

So, now I must go type up a dosing chart to go on the fridge. Five kids, five bottles, 5 doses, twice a day, PLUS my own one pill 3 Xs/ day...WOWZA!!!!!! I definitely need to write this down!!!!!

3 comments:

Erin Emigh Stanford said...

That's insane!

Jarrod, Dawn, Trevor and Mackenzie said...

Oh my! I hope everyone feels better soon:-) We'll be praying for you guys!

Faye Creech said...

Hope you are all better soon - it must be long hours and days with everyone hit! Take care, drink soup & we will be praying!
-Faye