Monday, December 17, 2007

Hearing From An Old Friend

My joy this morning walked right in and I didn't HAVE to look for it!!! My INBOX this morning held a great letter from an old friend. She is one of my friends from GA that is now living in another state too (I have several like that!) and it was FAB-U-LOUS to get her Christmas email. If you knew her, you would know why it is so funny that she sent out a Christmas Email this year.

We are in full-on prep mode. This weekend is a BIG celebration weekend here. My oldest, Graycen is being baptized on Sunday morning at a special service and we have MANY family members coming up. We will be having our extended family celebration of Christmas on Saturday evening and it will be the first time EVER that the kids have had all of the (available)Grandparents & 2 Great-Grandmothers here at one time to celebrate Christmas. We are cooking our big Christmas dinner that night and then we will all be front row to see Graycen take this walk of obedience and be baptized on Sunday morning.

The kids are all so excited. I am afraid our little family celebration on Christmas Day will be a downer in comparison, LOL! NO, we have actually decided to open our home, Christmas Day, to several friends from the seminary who are away from home too. We are having a huge birthday party for Jesus and it should be a lot of fun!

I should probably give my wishes for you all now, as I have so much to do this week that I SHOULDN'T be on the computer to blog at all!!! However, I am mailing my Christmas cards and letters today, so maybe I will post my card to you all in a few days. I can ALWAYS think of an excuse to blog if I try :)

No comments: