Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Chappell

Just to update you on this precious baby, the Chappells are going to the Maternal & Infant Health Center at UNC tomorrow. They will be touring the NICU and talking with Dr's. You can go here to read more, but PLEASE be in prayer for them as they go tomorrow. They are having to face science which doesn't always consider God.

I will be praying, and I hope that you will too, first that this precious baby is healed. Second, I am praying that Dan & Casey will be protected from ANYONE who tried to diminish the value of that baby! And finally, I am praying for the heart of Dan and Casey; that they will be comforted by Father God and kept warm in His arms through this.

Please take a minute to stop by and *meet* the Chappell's.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Angela, I will be praying for the Chappells. In fact, I will visit their site. I am in NC as well. My mom's maiden name is Chappell, wonder if there is any relation!