Sunday, November 2, 2008

A butterfly, a ladybug, a monkey, a frog, and a grouper walk into a church. Have you heard this one?



Here they are! Sorry about the wait. It has been a BUSY weekend. Feel free to refer to this post to find out what in the world I am talking about here :o)


Our froggy:


Our monkey:

Our ladybug:


Our peacock butterfly:





And last, but not least, our grouper:



We had a great time with our friends and family (inlaws in town, YEAH!). The kids just *love* playing the games and it is always so much fun to see how everyone shows up. On the way home, the kids decided on the theme for next year . They came up with it themselves and it promises to be HYSERICAL, but it is under lock and key. There are SPIES among us!
Hee Hee Hee.
Make a note to check back on 11/01/09. Can you even WAIT that long?!?!?!?1














4 comments:

Perri said...

I sent this post to Andi, because I can see some future Halloween costumes for Sophie and Keegan in your pictures.

VERY cute!

Erin Emigh Stanford said...

Can we say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G?!?!?!?!

They look incredible, Angela! You did such a great job! You never cease to amaze me!

Ronnica said...

Sorry I didn't get to see them on Friday. When Cooper told me he was a grouper, I must admit I had no idea what he was talking about!

When I saw Ella Sunday morning, I was surprised at how much she's grown up! I talked to her a little bit, too.

Kathleen said...

fabulous!!! i loved coopers face friday night....he knew he was something special in his grouper costume.