Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A few quick updates:

Nathan is still sending out resumes and applying all over. The 2nd interview he had went very well and we should her something any day now. Until then, we are leaning on the everlasting light. We still aren't shaken. Our children are oblivious to the fact that Nathan is without work and that is just as it should be.

Graycen, our 7 yr old missionary, is steadfast on her mission. The little girl at her table is being prayed for, by name, each and every night. Graycen does not mince words. She is asking the Lord to move in this little girl's heart and to bring her to Him. She is faithfully taking her Bible each day and reading to her whenever she can. I cannot TELL you how proud I am of this little girl. Pray for her, would ya? I know that there are greater, more eloquent evangelists out there, but I am not about to discount God's ability to use my sweet daughter MIGHTILY in the life of this little girl and her family.

The rest of us are just floating along fine. I am seizing every opportunity I can to get some extra work done here in the times Nathan is here. All good things goin' on here :o). I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Perri said...

I know you are proud of your baby girl. Think how proud God is of you guys for raising her so well at such a young age.