Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!

Happy Mother's Day, Ya'll!

I had a great morning. I woke up and jumped in the shower (as usual for Sunday morns) then I was told to get right back int he bed immediately (by my 6 yr old) and all 6 of my family members brought me a tray of breakfast, two vases of flowers, a corsage to wear to church, and two couch pillows I had admired previously, It was so nice. The two vases of flowers were there because Nathan had ordered an arrangement only to get tears and hurt feelings from the kids because they wanted to pick my flowers out themselves. SO, my merciful and sweet husband picked up the flowers he ordered and also allowed the children to pick out their own. So sweet : )

After church, we went to Macaroni Grill for lunch, Yum-O! Now, I am getting a little computer time while the rest of the family kicks back for an afternoon movie : )

I hope that your Mother's Day has been as fun and sweet as mine has!

God Bless you!

1 comment:

Ginger DeBusk said...

What a beautiful family. It's great to see all of you! Seeing you there makes me miss those days. I know it sounds crazy. Glad you had a great day. Happy Mother's Day.
Ginger