Monday, May 7, 2007

We're Moooooooving!

We are preparing to move in the next few weeks and it is CrAzInEsS here : ) We have boxes everywhere already. I am on a good pace to get packed without too much fuss. Starting next Wed, we will be on the ANTI- green plan (unfortunately). Meaning, that we will be on paper plates, cups, etc until we get into the house. There just isn't any easier way to do it.

I made this really great "system" for labelling boxes. I printed our solid colors on shipping labels with the name of the room printed on them. Each room in the new place has it's own color, etc. It has been going great except that Ella has figured out how to take the labels OFF!!! So, we will fun sorting out the boxes when we get moved in.

I don't know how much I will be able to blog over the next two weeks, but I will be back when all is settled...CORRECTION...when we get tot he new house. "Settled" is not something I am looking for anytime soon : )

Be encouraged!

No comments: