Monday, August 25, 2008

My 34th Birthday, in pictures


My "Iron Chef" made me Blueberry Yogurt Coffee Cake.
I enjoyed my breakfast on our family's "Special" plate that we use to celerate both the exceptional and not-so-exceptional milestones in our life. (If you haven't done this, I would encourage you to go buy a special plate or paint one yourself. As much as my kiddos LOVE eating on it, I think they enjoy watching us eat off of it the most!)

Cooper wore my FAVORITE shirt for me!!! ISn't he a handsome devil?!?!

Nathan knows how much I love chocolate!!! He, thoughtfully, ordered this cake, but we ate lunch at The Twisted Fork for lunch. They gave me a piece of their Tia Maria cake for my birthday. We enjoyed THIS cake yesterday. I love 2-day birthday celebrations!

Electric Tea Kettle (in red, of course)...
PLUS...

PLUS...

My favorite Tea Blend...
EQUALS...


The gift that every Mother claims she wants at some point or another.
Did you ever hear your Mom say, in her best martyr voice,
"All I want for my birthday this year is a few moments of PEACE." ?
I got it from my in-laws this year, in the way of everything I need to make my own non-fat chai latte, right here in my kitchen.
I LOVE my family!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday, looks like a wonderful day :)

Sandra said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday :) I just turned 34 on the 10th of August :)